Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birds

So I have gotten lucky lately and captured some really great pictures of birds. Hope you like them.Shot out of my windshield (I was parked). I really like this picture.


Some friendly egrets at the local cranberry bog. They were nice enough to pose.
Swan. Okay so you can kind of see his mate behind him. I was able to get real close to these two without scaring them. Taken at a local animal/nature sanctuary.
Swan in Shadows.


Taken with my camera's extreme zoom feature. Mr. Swan's profile.

Final picture. The swans got tired of the crazy lady taking their picture. Taken with my camera's black and white feature.

This weekend the hubby and I are going to Maine. I promise to post those pictures on Monday. We are leaving tomorrow. Enjoy the weekend!

~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment