Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nature Pictures

So first time I used my camera in a well. I went a little snap happy. Here are the best pictures of all the pictures I took yesterday.



So these morning glories are the only flowers left in a very dead pot. They are wilting fast but their color is still so vibrant.

These berries are part of a strange looking weed that grows in our backyard. We are not quiet sure what type of plant it is. But the berries and stem are this interesting purple/black color shown here.



I love this picture. One of my best ones taken with my camera's extreme zoom feature. I am not sure what kind of plant this is but it sort of looks like roasted marshmallows.


There is a little herb garden at our local library. This guy was the last of the wild strawberries.

So I really enjoyed breaking out my camera. I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Today's assignment: Sepia Pictures.

Peace,
Becca

Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment