Wednesday, September 16, 2009

People Pictures

At first I thought this theme might not work. My graduate class was canceled and my plans to snap pictures of unsuspecting college students was ruined. Then while driving home from running errands I saw a sign for the recreational park near our home. On a whim I decided to pull in and explore. There are soccer fields, baseball diamonds, a playground, and a small skate park. The teen skaters there were nice enough to lady shoot pictures. Here they are...Taken through the chain link fence, with my camera's sport picture feature.


This little guy was so cute. The older boys were nice to give him a try.
This guy actually came up to me, asking to see this picture. He really liked it.

Action shot #1!

Action shot #2!

Hurray for the kindness of strangers. Tomorrow: Bog pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment